Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome to the Coalition!

Next Race: July 4, 2008 - Charleston, S.C.
Race Length: 5K
Donation Deadline: July 18, 2008

It is so exciting to make my first post to this blog - the place where you can always stay up to date on happenings with the coalition. We are less than a month away from our first race, and the anticipation is killing me. I have been working on this idea for months now, and seeing it come to fruition is going to be so rewarding.

As most of you know, we are trying to raise $5,000 for this first race - an ambitious goal, I know. However, I really believe we have enough support to be able to reach that lofty number. Besides, we are only going to raise that number in the future!

I have updated the column on the right-hand side with information on how the coalition developed, and I have also given you the chance to help me design my playlist for the race. Vote in the poll!

I have also purchased the rights to heavymetalrunners.com, but there is nothing there yet. It may be the second race before that site is developed.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to let me know. Just send me an e-mail
at HeavyMetalRunners at gmail dot com.

See you on the trails!
-Tim \m/

1 comment:

Aaron said...

what are you raising money for?