Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Countdown Has Begun!

Next Race: July 4, 2008 - Charleston, S.C.
Race Length: 5K
Donation Deadline: July 18, 2008
Target/Current: $5,000/$245

We are down to single digits in counting down the days, and I am getting so excited about the race. It sounds like we might have one new member joining the \m/ madness - the more headbangers, the better.

A couple of things for my runners and donators...

First, if you are running, this is a heads up that the deadline for early registration is on Friday. If you need help registering, please just let me know. You will still be able to register the day of the race, but it is five dollars more.

Second, I know that the deadline for donating is July 18, but the sooner you get those donations in, the better. It will help me with organization so that I can efficiently communicate our final donation number to all those who participated. We need more money!

And remember the key step to donating...you must e-mail me when you donate. If you do not send me this e-mail letting me know the amount that you donated, I cannot add your donation to the total.

See you on the trails!
-Tim \m/

No comments: